Homes for sale in Copper Ridge, San Ramon, CA have, over the past three years, seen steady increases in value. The key reasons this has taken place, aside from the fact that all properties in San Ramon have risen significantly since the depression, are:
- The HOA and the development have settled a long brewing lawsuit over exterior repairs to the property
- The complex location is very near the new down town center of San Ramon, just off Bollinger Canyon Rd.
- It’s located across the street from the vary popular Club Sport, a favorite for exercise buffs
- Close access to highway 680
- Complex has a club house and two separate pools
- Parc course is routed long side the property which is great for working out or just walking.
The complex is comprised of roughly 284 units situated in several different configurations throughout the property. The units are either 1 bed/ 1 bath, 2 bed/ 2 bath, and a two story town home style that is 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bath. Some the units have a nice view of the Canyon Lakes Golf Course’s 18th hole that runs along the back of the property. The range of prices for property in this location since 1/12018 range between a low of $452k and $711k. Check out city-data.com for all the demographics of San Ramon, or just click here.